We are looking for an experienced BUSINESS CONTROLLER to join our fast-growing company.
As a business controller, you will be able to take responsibility from day one. You will be responsible for business analytics and financial control, working closely with the management of Unimed. There will also be close cooperation with our sister company Qvalitas and the international finance team of Mehiläinen. Together with Qvalitas we have more than 800 employees and make annual turnover over 40 million euros.
Your key responsibilities will be
– data and business analysis and financial modeling
– preparation of forecasts and budgets
– opportunity to participate in diverse development and strategy projects
– supporting management and various departments with data-based knowledge and insights
You are a perfect fit for our team, if you have
– a degree in business, finance or economics
– prior working experience as a business or financial controller or analyst
– excellent Excel skills and strong technical skills. Experience with business intelligence tools (PowerBI or similar) is an advantage.
– high interest in business development and analyzing business cases
– analytical skills and ability to navigate large amounts of information, distinguishing the essentials
– fluent Estonian and good English skills
We offer You
– a collaborative and supportive international team where Your ideas are always appreciated
– exciting job challenges and professional growth possibilities
– opportunity to work for Estonian’s leading and most innovative dental care company
Apply through the CV Keskus or send your CV with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org latest on the 30th of September. In case of questions please feel free to contact us via e-mail at email@example.com.
Unimed and Qvalitas are a part of Mehiläinen Group. Mehiläinen is a 112 year old highly valued private provider of social and healthcare services, offering comprehensive high-quality services in Finland and internationally with more than 30 000 employees and private practitioners.